How to obtain a Australia Student Visa

23 April, 2016

Australia Student Visa
Foreign education in Australia is an unbelievable good-looking alternative for students from around the world.  From its best technology to its outstanding universities and instruction based in English, foreign students search an actual jewel of education overseas destination.

Australia is amazing. You can make it a reality by pursuing education in Australia. If you really want to go for it, then there’s nobody to stop you. For this you need a passport and a student visa before you cross foreign border. Below while reading this article you would find information about types of Australian student visa and how to apply for a Australian student visa.

Your Home Nation

Applying for any visa could seem like a torment but if you are well organized and well prepared it would assist you to streamline your process of applying a visa. The initial step would be to check whether you are eligible to apply for visa or not. You should check that your passport has got enough validity period.

Types of Australian Student Visas

Australia provides many student visas that cater to various foreign candidates with many academic objectives and expectations.  You would be responsible to find out which Australian student visa is suitable for your study course.

Higher Education Sector Visa (subclass 573) or  Post Graduate Research Sector Visa (subclass 574) for foreign students who seek to pursue education in Australia at tertiary or university level.

Independent ELICOS Sector Visa (subclass 570)- it is for foreign students who are touring to Australia for undertaking a Intensive Course in English language for foreign students (ELICOS).

Non Award Sector Visa (subclass 575) is for foreign students who seek to pursue non award foundation education course or course components that does not show the way to an award.

Student Guardian Visa (subclass 580) is for guardian of foreign student who is not more than 18 years of age, permitting them to stay in the nation with the student.

School Sector Visa (subclass 571) is for school aging foreign students, permitting them to admit in secondary or primary school, or for involvement in programs of school exchange.

Training and Research Visa (subclass 402) is for foreign students who seeks research and training chances , permitting them to take part in job based training  program which is structured.

Vocational Education and Training Sector Visa (subclass 572) is for foreign students who are looking for vocational training and educational courses.

Overseas Affairs and Defense Sector Visa (subclass 567)- it is a student visa which has been sponsored by the Defense Department or Foreign Affairs and Trade Department of Australia.

Student Visa Requirement

Legal Passport, evidence of access to enough funds like bank statements etc, individual should have got proficiency in English language and should be in good health and should also possess good character.

You can either apply online or by going to consulate or embassy of Australia located in your home nation.  You could apply for visa 124 days in advance of beginning of your course date. It would take around two to three weeks to get the visa processed. All the best!

For more updates follow us on  Facebook ,Twitter ,  Google+ , LinkedIn

Tags: students, study

Send me regular updates and alerts